Descripción del programa
The PhD qualification offer at UCA constitutes either a traditional research degree consisting of an original written thesis or for those in practice-based areas, an original written thesis and additional creative work. The nature of the PhD in Art and Design at UCA is that the project is explicitly student-led, and arises primarily from a student’s ambitions and aspirations.
Your supervisors will have experience in the general area of your research and will help you to develop the elements required for a PhD qualification. Unlike a taught postgraduate programme your supervisor will not ‘teach’ you but will act in a mentoring role providing feedback and encouragement as you develop your research.
- Academic Qualifications
- Indian HSC/ Standard XII with an overall average of 60.
- English Proficiency
- Indian Standard XII from CBSE or ISC national boards: English with 70% or above OR; IELTS Academic for UKVI 6.0 (with no band below 5.5).
- Recommendation Letter if out of education for 2 years
- Certificate of Finance
- You will be required to submit a document that has at least 9 months of the UKVI's maintenance requirement which for all 4 campuses is £9135 (1015*9) PLUS any unpaid course fees.
- The money needs to be in the form of cash funds and has been held for a minimum of 28 days and the statement cannot be older than 31 days.
- Copy of Passport
- Clear scanned copy of all pages and previous UK visas including CAS (if applicable).
- Immigration Form
- A paper form will be sent to you from the admissions team (after the deposit had been paid) asking you to complete details with regards to your immigration history.
Acerca del centro educativo
Oscar-winning filmmakers, world-renowned fashion designers, television presenters, celebrity jewellers and Turner Prize nominees are just some of the high-profile graduates from the University for the ... Leer más